Welcome to Numark's free CPD templates for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Designed by pharmacists to help you easily meet your annual CPD requirements.
Generic CPD template
Our generic template follows the recommendations of the GPhC's official recording system. The template contains the GPhC's general guidance on making a CPD entry as well as Numark hints and tips for you to consider when writing an entry.
The template can be followed for any CPD which you undertake and will help ensure your records are complete.
How it works
- Use the generic template to ensure any CPD you undertake is recorded as fully as possible.
- Use our CPD articles and the related subject-specific CPD templates to meet your annual requirements.
- Using the CPD cycle, start your entries at the Reflection or Action stage (minimum of 3 entries per year must start at reflection).
- Read the notes to each question and use your responses as a basis for your CPD entry.
- Repeat the process for all the questions in the CPD cycle as appropriate.
- Use your own experiences in questions where you need specific answers e.g. dates, rating scales, practice examples.
- Use the responses you have produced to populate your CPD entry on the GPhC website.
For further information and support on using this template to evidence your learning, contact Information Services on 0800 783 5709 (option 2).
Download articles via the e-Learning Library.
Related internet links
3. GPhC Plan and Record: A Guide to the GPhC's requirements for undertaking and recording continuing professional development. Revised July, 2011 (version ii)