Help your counter staff keep up to date with ailments, conditions and product knowledge.
How it works
Automatically receive free monthly training modules.
- Complete the questions.
- Confirm your staff have achieved the pass mark of over 80%^.
Answers will be on NumarkNet one week after publication so you can mark your staff’s papers.
The modules provide:
- condition overviews.
- self-help tips.
- product knowledge.
- OTC treatment advice.
Give your counter staff the skills to deal with health queries so you can focus your time on other issues.
To accompany the condition based modules, a series of core modules have been published which are suitable for counter and dispensary staff. The core modules can also be used as part of induction training as well as an on-going source of reference.
The subjects covered relate to everyday practice and include support for the GPhC premises standards, inductions and other topical subjects.
Is there a subject you think we need to cover? Please let us know.
How will my pharmacy benefit?
- Improved quality of advice.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Improved customer service.
- Keeps counter assistants updated on industry information.
- Provides staff with ongoing development.
- Ensures counter assistants deliver timely and accurate advice.
- Covers a different category each month.
- Exposes staff to conditions and associated advice they may not have encountered previously.
The 'Training Log' has been developed to show the compliance level of your pharmacy team as a whole as well as individuals. This will motivate your team to keep their knowledge up to date and can be used as evidence during a GPhC inspection.
The training log is made up of the following reports:
- Group percentage completions – this is a group overview of module completions by all outlets (this report will only be available to groups with five or more outlets).
- Pharmacy outlet certificate completions – this details the number of modules completed by registered staff.
- Individual status report – this details the modules completed by each member of staff.
The reports will be released on a bi-monthly basis uploaded on to NumarkNet in your ‘My Paperwork’ section.
Managing your staff information
You can easily update your staff records to ensure the training log is accurate.
Already signed up?
Pre-populated certificates have been withdrawn due to the launch of our training log.
We encourage you to continue to submit staff results through NumarkNet as this information contributes to a comprehensive training record for each member of your staff and will help with GPhC inspection evidence.
If your staff prefer a certificate to add to their own training record, a pack of 20 blank certificates are available to order through eShop.