Clinical Skills webinar series - part 2 available to watch
Last month we introduced our brand new clinical skills webinar series.
Part 2 of this pre-recorded webinar series will discuss ‘Clinical assessment for minor ailments’. This webinar will focus on some common clinical conditions and minor ailments that present in community pharmacy, and the skills we can use to help gain the maximum from these conversations with patients.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in the evaluation and application of best evidence-based practice to appropriately assess and care for patients with unscheduled presentations.
- To give you the confidence to assess a patients presenting condition effectively and action appropriately – what information should you be capturing.
- To understand the base level of clinical assessments to support minor ailments service
- Use skills from ‘ Clinical Skills Webinar Part 1 ‘ consultation skills to benefit your customers
- Know when and how to refer as appropriate, including looking out for ‘Red flags’.
- To bring it all together and understand how this learning could be used in the pharmacy to a more person-centred conversation
This is a 30 minute pre recorded webinar and is available to watch by visiting our webinars page. The webinar is also available on Numark Training Library where you can download a post course commitment sheet to implement your learning back into your practice. By taking the short quiz at the end of the webinar, a certificate will be available to download which can be used for CPD.