Get ready for CPCS referrals from GPs and NHS111 with free RPS workshops!
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society and the Royal College of General Practitioners are providing free Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS) workshops for pharmacists across England.
Please note: these workshops are presented as online sessions and there will be two sessions. Prior to attending, you will be required to complete some pre workshop learning.
Learn in small interactive groups from GPs and advanced clinical practitioners.
Run in partnership with Royal College of General Practioners (RCGP), those workshops will help you gain confidence in:
- History taking
- Identifying red flags in consultations
- Involving patients during decision-making
- Supporting clinical reasoning with evidence-based practice
- Safety netting, signposting and referrals
- Clinical assessments and observations