Last chance to sign-up to our live Travel Risk Assessment webinar today, don't miss out!
Following our pre-recorded ‘Travel health and vaccination service’ webinar (link below), we are delighted to inform you that we will be collaborating with a travel health nurse to deliver the next webinar focusing on helping you to deliver a quality travel risk assessment.
This will be a live and interactive webinar meaning you will have ample opportunity to ask questions – this will aim to support our members that are new to travel or are an existing provider wanting to relaunch their service. This will be available as a one-off live event only, and will not be accessible as a pre-recorded webinar in the future.
Date: Wednesday 28th July
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
- Introduction to your presenters
- Getting started with your travel risk assessment
- Principles of a Risk Assessment
- Principles of Risk Management
- Numark support
- Service Documentation Support , NumarkNet hub page, L&D and resources
- Information Services
* Upon registration, you will receive reminder email alerts and a link to MS teams.
Should you wish to include a question in the webinar, you can also submit them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org