The Buttercups Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacist Programme is a comprehensive course which takes a blended learning approach to prepare trainees for the registration assessment and life as a registered pharmacist.
Training takes place in various locations across England and features:
- 7 face-to-face study days
- Full Mock Examination and Review mapped to the 2020 GPhC registration assessment framework
- First Aid Training and Certification
- b-Hive course website provided for each programme
- Comprehensive online training courses
- Interactive virtual classroom tutorials
- A dedicated Buttercups pharmacist course tutor for every programme
- Live online tracking for tutors
- An e-Portofolio for collating records of evidence
- PRESTO! Buttercups live online exam support tool
As a Numark member you have access to a reduced course fee of £1075 + VAT. If you enrol onto the course before 30th June 2020, you can get an early discount of £50, making the course £1025 + VAT.