Accellacare - Clinical Trials Patient Referral Scheme
Clinical trials aim to find better ways to prevent, diagnose or treat certain conditions.
Accellacare is a company dedicated to conducting clinical trials and has been investigating the effectiveness of new medicines and treatments for more than 20 years. Driving pharmaceutical development globally, with 105 research sites across eight countries and seven dedicated research centres in the UK.
Patients and the public get involved with clinical research for a variety of reasons , including hoping to benefit from more treatments and wanting to help others who are experiencing the same condition as them. Pharmacy is in a great position to encourage patients to be part of research which may improve future health care and treatment.
The Accellacare 'Clinical Trials Referral Scheme'
- Pharmacy will receive £75 payment per patient attending a patient interest visit (PIV)
- Current success rates c.40% = 10 referrals per month for 1 year generates £3,600
Where are Accellacare's UK research centres?
- Coventry - Warwickshire CV3 4FJ
- Corby - Northamptonshire NN18 9EZ
- Shipley - Yorkshire BD18 3SA
- Northwood - North London HA6 2RN
- Romford - East London RM1 3PJ
- Orpington - South London BR5 3QG
- Wokingham - West London RG40 1XS
Interested to find out more?
Contact Agata Twardowska, Pharmacy Relationship Coordinator on 024 7605 3857 or Agata.Twardowska@accellacare.com