Staff and employment law support
- Human Resources and Employment Law compliance service providing personalised support ranging from the preparation and issue of job descriptions, contracts and employee handbooks
- On going advice and support from a personal advisor
- Provide pharmacies with an external Human Resource and Employment Law competency
Full review of all existing employment contracts, policies and procedures to ensure compliance comprising:
- Advice on any necessary and recommended changes.
- Provision of tailored contracts of employment for all staff positions.
- Provision of an employee handbook which will include all necessary policies and procedures including disciplinary, grievance, retirement, etc.
Access to our online support service, which provides:
- Template documents.
- Legislative updates.
- Guidance notes.
Advisory service helpline
- Named point of contact.
- Advice confirmed in writing.
- Includes provision of written documents if required e.g. letters, request for medical reports etc.
- Optional Idemnity for both costs and awards in the event of an Employment Tribunal.
All services are supported by a 24 hour / 365 day expert advice line.