Connect with over 8 million potential customers with Patient Access for Professionals.
Patient Access has over 8 million registered users and helps connect them to the healthcare provider they need efficiently.
From the Patient Access app users can:
- Book GP appointments
- Order and manage repeat medication
- Message GP practice
- Access medical records
- Share & download medical records securely
- Get test results
- Manage appointments and prescriptions on behalf of loved ones
What’s in it for me?
- More service bookings
- Increased footfall in your pharmacy
- Higher OTC sales
- Reduced time spent managing bookings and staff availability
- Active marketing to drive customers to your pharmacy
> Referrals from pages within Patient.info
> Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) benefits of your profile page
- Head start on meeting new NHS contract
One calendar for everything
Through Patient Access for Professionals you can:
- Collate online and walk-in appointments in a single calendar
- Manage your team’s availability
- Maintain full control over your listed services and prices
- Provide your customers with an online record of the appointment
Your own profile page on Patient Access gives you the opportunity to showcase your service offering to prospective customers.
It also offers you an opportunity to benefit from Patient Access’s Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google ranking by having searches in your area directed to your profile page. All SEO requirements are managed by Patient Access.
We also have lots of mareketing materials such as posters and website banners to help further promote your presence on the Patient Access app.
Patient.info is the UK’s number one health advice website with over 10 million page views a
Patient.info Patient Information Leaflets, Medicine leaflets and health articles contain prompts for users to book a service relating to that condition with a pharmacy in their local area. All articles relating to a condition/symptom for which there is a service contain these prompts.
The patient experience
The Patient Access app is designed with the customer in mind and as such, offers a user friendly experience.
From both the ‘Home’ and ‘Appointments’ tab users can click through to book a pharmacy appointment.
All potential services are then listed. Once a service is selected the available locations will be displayed.
We will highlight your appointment availability based on the patients’ geo-location to give them transparent choice.
- Patient Access for Professionals – calendar/availability management system
- List services on the Patient Access app and Patient.info
Commission on booked services
- 15% commission taken on all private/paid services
- 0% commission taken on NHS/free services
*Plus one off £200 set up fee.
Simply fill out our short order form, along with a Direct Debit form.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact your Numark Account Manager or give the team a call on 0800 783 5709.
Takle a look at our detailed step by step guide to set up your Patient Access for Professionals account.
By signing up to Patient Access you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out by Stripes payment processing platform.
Looking to set up a new service? We are on hand to help with information and resources for a range of services, including specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and templates.