To support pharmacy teams during the COVID-19 pandemic, Numark are providing various resources. Pharmacy teams need to ensure that they take the following actions:
- Read the guidance relevant to your country (see below) and implement its recommended actions during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Clearly display the COVID-19 posters (use resources link below) at points of entry to your pharmacy;
- Read your business continuity plan and consider whether it needs to be updated to reflect the current and emerging situation;
- Keep up to date with developments by regularly checking the information provided by government/regulatory/public bodies on a regular basis
- Where possible, display the public health advice posters on hand washing etc.
The global situation with COVID-19 is changing on a daily basis and as such the UK Government’s advice to the population and healthcare providers is being updated on a very regular basis. It is therefore expected that there will be will updates to the current community pharmacy guidance and pharmacy teams should ensure they keep up to date with the latest information.
Resources and guidance is available for each country in the UK via the link below: