“Numark” is a trading identity of PHOENIX Healthcare Distribution Limited who are a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number: 00129370, with Registered Offices at: Rivington Road, Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Preston Brook, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 3DJ. ICO Registration Number: Z599980X
Numark’s offices are located at: Numark House, 5/6 Fairway Court, Amber Close, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4RP Company Number. 2288928 Telephone Number: 0800 783 5709
Your Data Matters
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Numark collects and processes your personal information. We take the protection of your data seriously and are committed to being transparent with you about the data we collect and how it is used and shared. We are committed to ensuring that we meet all our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Protection Regulations 2016/679 and as amended from time to time.
Table of contents
3) Your rights
We process your personal data, which may include your name, job title, contact details, location details such as postcode, your preferences and interests plus information relating to our customer surveys and offers for the purposes of:-
- Internal record keeping.
- improving our products and services.
- We may share the information with our associate group companies for the purpose of managing the terms of your membership.
- We may share the information with our other third party business partners which may include the NHS Business Services Authority and other relevant NHS Local Authorities in enabling us to manage any schemes and services which we administer on your behalf. This includes pharmaceutical manufacturers, suppliers, pharmaceutical commissioning authorities and our third party IT providers.
- For the purpose of employee training and to improve our quality of service, we may obtain some personal information when monitoring or recording calls.
- For the safety and security of our employees and visitors we may use CCTV on our premises.
- From time to time, we may also on the basis of a legitimate interest use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. If you no longer wish to be contacted you can unsubscribe any time by updating your specific email preferences within the ‘My Account’ section on NumarkNet or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use the email address which you have provided to periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting in order for us to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you.
- If you no longer wish to receive such emails you can unsubscribe any time by updating your specific email preferences within the ‘My Account’ section on NumarkNet.
- We may use your information to customise the Numark website according to your interests.
We process your data for the performance of the obligations set out in your Numark membership contract. We do not use any automated decision making processes when processing your personal data. It is on the basis of Legitimate Interests that we process images captured on CCTV. Legitimate Interests is for the prevention and detection of crime in safeguarding staff and visitors to our premises.
You have the right to a copy of the information that we hold about you. You may also request inaccurate data to be amended and you may object to us holding your information and have such information deleted. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please telephone, write or email us as soon as possible at the address shown below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
5/6 Fairway Court
0800 783 5709
Our Data Protection Team can help you with any general enquires relating to data protection and can be contacted at email@example.com
You may also report a data issue directly to us via our on line reporting tool https://phoenixgroup.integrityplatform.org/index.php?action=reportIncident
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (although we would encourage you to contact us in the first instance). The Information Commissioner can be contacted at; Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe house, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF https://ico.org.uk/
We hold your information throughout the course of your Numark Membership and for a period of 6 years after your membership is cancelled in accordance with the Limitation Act 1980 or as long as is reasonably necessary in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016) and any subsequent UK data protection legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We may need to transfer your information outside the United Kingdom to other service providers and business partners. We will only transfer you personal information in this way where there is an adequate level of protection that is the same as the level of protection required under United Kingdom data protection legislation.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. You may provide links from your website to our website but we reserve the right to have such link removed on notice.