These rules relate to posting comments on NumarkNet.
- Members are responsible for any comments they or their staff or nominated users post and the Member will indemnify and keep indemnified Numark against all costs claims actions and losses arising out of any comments made by the Member or their staff or nominated users or former staff who retain access through the Member's account. If required by law, Numark will release the member's details to the relevant authorities. The Member will provided details of all users authorised by the Member to Numark immediately upon request.
- Any comments that are racist, sexist, or abusive or otherwise offensive in any way will be removed and the user reported to the relevant authorities where appropriate.
- Any breach of these rules will result in the user (and at Numark's discretion the Member) being banned from commenting and/or accessing the comments page website.
- No advertising or promotion is allowed, without express permission from Numark.
- By commenting on this website the user grants Numark a non-exclusive licence to publish the comments including your name and pharmacy on NumarkNet, in Numark magazines and where prior permission is given by the user, in press releases.
- Do not post personal information relating to patients or staff.
- We advise against disclosing any of your personal information.
- Any comments that breach these rules will be removed by Numark without notice.
- If you believe a comment posted by another person breaches these rules, or is unacceptable, please use the ‘Report abuse' button. We will investigate and remove comments if appropriate.
- Be polite when commenting as befits the profession.
If you have any questions contact us.