Since your Email Service Provider probably uses some type of spam filter; we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as 'Whitelisting'.
If you do not see an email from Numark in your Inbox, due to filtering by ISPs our email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder. Please open your spam folder look for it there, open it and mark it as "not spam"...
Click the link to your provider or email client to Whitelist email@example.com, from: Numark.
Email Service Providers
Is your email client or spam filter not listed?
If Numark is being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist email@example.com.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
- Open the email from Numark.
- Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side the email from header.
- Click the "Add Numark to Contacts List" from the list that appears.
- You will now see Numark appear under the link "Contacts" on the left side of the page.
- Click the "Gmail" icon on the top left Gmail.
- Click the link "Contacts" and then in the "Search Contacts" form field type: Numark.
- Now you can select to move Numark to a contact list of choice and edit any details.
Report as "Not Spam"
- Check your Gmail Spam Folder
- If you see the email from Numark: Open the Email
- Click the button on the toolbar, labeled "Not spam".
- If you are using Gmail Tabs such as 'Promotions' please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- If you find an email from Numark in your Gmail Promotions tab: Please...
- Grab and drag my email to the Priority Inbox Tab.
- After doing so, you will receive an alert at the top your Gmail toolbar.
- Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail, after dragging our email to the Primary Inbox
- This way and you will always see Numark in your Primary Inbox tab...
If you’re not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- Use the "Not Spam" button in your Bulk folder.
- Create a filter to automatically send email from certain Domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
Report as "Not Spam"
- Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- If you see the email from Numark, open our email and click or tap the "Not Spam" button on the toolbar.
- This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter To Ensure Delivery
- Move your mouse over or tap the "Gear" icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select "Settings" from the list that drops down.
- Choose "Filters" located on the left side of the page.
- Click the "Add" button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as "Whitelist" in the "Filter name" field.
- In the "From" field leave the default "contains" selected.
- Enter our email address email@example.com in the text box next to "Contains..."
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- Click or tap "Save..."
- You will see in the next screen -Deliver to "Inbox" if From contains "Numark"-
- Click or tap "Save" on this screen.
- You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the "Wait it's safe" link if you find emails mis-identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the "Junk" folder if you do not see the Numark email in your Inbox:
- Open the email from Numark...
- Click the "Wait it's safe" link
Manually Add to Safe List
- Click gear icon on the top right.
- Select "Options" in the drop down list.
- On the Options page under "Preventing junk email" click "Safe and blocked senders"
- Click the link "Safe senders" on the next page.
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box.
- Click "Add to list"
- Numark will now be added to your list of "Safe senders"
- Emails added to your "Safe senders" will not be delivered by mistake to your "Junk" folder.
Outlook 2003 (or higher)
- To add Numark to you list of "Safe senders" on Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap "Junk"
- Click or tap on "Never block sender" in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting popup will say:
- "The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List."
- Click or tap "OK"
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose "Add to contacts" option
iOS Devices – iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact.