- There is a fee of £37 for each consultation.
- A completed consultation is where part one and two of the service have been completed.
- In order to claim the fee you need to submit the DMR claim form for all consultations completed in the previous month and a copy of the DMR summary form for each patient.
- Claim forms must be submitted by the fifth of each month.
- For the remainder of 2011/12 each pharmacy may perform 100 DMR service consultations.
This number will rise for 2012/13.
- There is a one off implantation payment of £1400.
- In order to receive this payment you need to have completed 10 DMR service consultations by 31st March 2012.
£400 of the implantation payment is provided to meet the cost of national evaluation; CPW will procure this and place a levy on contractors to ensure this funding is available. Download the DMR Claim form.