We have over 90 downloadable SOPs available. Download them now.
What are the SOPs used for?
- Clearly define the processes and procedures within your pharmacy.
- Helps with delegating procedures to pharmacy staff.
- Ensure prescription errors are avoided and review procedures if an error is made.
- Review and adapt the SOPs to improve your service to customers.
- Monitor your employees performance and identify training needs.
Reviewing the SOPs
- Edit the SOPs - it is important that the SOPs work for your pharmacy.
- Each SOP must specify the date it was created and the date it is due for review.
- We recommend reviewing your SOPs annually, or if a dispensing error or adverse event occurs.
- Ensure all staff read and sign SOPs - all staff members should read and sign each SOP to confirm they understand and accept the responsibilities assigned to them.
The complete list of SOP templates are available in the Downloads section.